Saturday, April 28, 2012

Characters at Animal Kingdom

Dear Grace,
We saw so much at Animal Kingdom yesterday that I'm splitting the pictures up into more than one post. That, and the fact that you're waking up so it's time to get this party started again...
Love, Mommy
Ready to start our day...
Peek-a-boo with Minnie Mouse!
Kissing Donald Duck's nose.
I don't know about you today, Goofy.
Okay, I like you since I get to play with your whiskers. 
Where's Uncle Matt and Grace?
I literally had to hold you back so you wouldn't walk up to Thumper and ? while it wasn't your turn.
Chip and Dale- your Daddy's favorite characters. He wouldn't give up the job as the photographer. 
Pocahontas and Meeko 
Your first picture you were able to take without Mommy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...