Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New blog on the block

Megan Graykowski, one of my fellow work colleagues, has started a blog.  She has given my blog credit for inspiring her to start it- what a nice compliment! She's an English teacher at Kahler so I'm sure it's going to be interesting. (Megan- sorry for my poor writing skills) Check it out yourself- her first post gives me a shout out. Thanks Megan and welcome to the blogging world.

LIFE AS IT IS WRITTEN- Megan's blog

Megan's writing style and sense of humor reminds me of my sister's friend, Adair, who also has a fun non-baby talk blog. (if you have been following me for a while you probably remember me mentioning her a time or two. Adair's cousin is the one who sent me a copy of her adorable children's book about triathlons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...