Friday, February 11, 2011

Slept through the night!!!!

Grace is 8 weeks and 4 days old today and last night she slept 7.5 hours!!!!! She went down at 10 and I woke up to her baby noises at 4:00 am. By the time I walked into her room she was sound asleep so I camped out on the rocker. Of course the second I would have gotten back in bed, she would have started screaming bloody murder, but I didn't wake up to feed her until 5:30!!! 

Life is funny... a year ago I would have been bummed to get woken up so early and now I am jumping for joy that I was able to sleep in until 5:30.

I thought this day would NEVER come 2 months ago. I'm trying not to get too excited and get my hopes up for this to become her sleep schedule just yet. One can always hope and remain optimistic though...

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...