Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Triathlon themed children's book

Adair, one of Libbie's closest friends and bridesmade, told me about her cousin's published children's book today and I want to share it with all of you. Michael and I think it makes more sense to get it for Grace when she's a little older. (2 months is a little early...)

The author's husband has completed several IronMan triathlons (just like Michael). All of the proceeds from the book go directly back into the world of triathlons and she's hoping to start sponsoring some kid triathlon races soon! How cool is that???

Check it out more and share with your triathlete friends who have kids if you're interested...
www.futuretriathlete.com

2 comments:

  1. What a cool book - Doug will love this! I love your blog. Grace is ABSOLUTELY adorable. I can't wait to see all of you next weekend!!! Love you, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Kate!! I cannot wait to show Emily :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...