Tuesday, February 7, 2012

PP #4: Skinny Taco Dip

Pinterest Party # 4: 
Skinny Taco Dip
My goal is to post my Pinterest Party on Thursdays. Oops! A lot has happened this week with last Thursday being our moving day from London back to Chicago. I'm not surprised, not even a little bit, that this post hasn't happened until now. Yep, it's 5 AM and I've been up since 4. Oh, how fun it is adjusting to the time change. 
Pinspiration original source: Skinny Taco Dip via Gina's Skinny Recipe  
My thoughts: Since Superbowl Sunday was THIS PAST weekend, I thought this would be the perfect pin of the week. It tasted delicious but was too soupy for a taco dip. I am definitely going to give this exact recipe one more try since it tasted so yummy. Ingredients, especially anything Mexican, and measurements are different in London so I'm going to try again now that I'm back home. Their taco seasoning tastes a bit BBQy. Gross, right? Or, maybe it was just the chef's mistake the first time around. 

If you haven't read the explanation of my weekly Pinterest Party, click here
Follow Me on Pinterest

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...