Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pinterest Party Thursday #1

Pinterest- oh how I have a love/hate relationship with you. I am one of those members who have way too many boards, way too many pins, and not enough follow through with the great ideas I find. 


This is my attempt to change all that. Every Thursday (only because today's Thursday) my goal is to follow through with one pin and share it. This can be as simple as ordering something I find, trying a new recipe, a teacher tip or even starting to become a bit craftier and organized around the here. 
Follow Me on Pinterest
Pinterest follow through #1: DIY crepe paper lanterns and display. 
These were made for my sister's bachelorette party. It was a good thing all the bride-to-be wanted to do the day of her party was sit around and relax because these took FOREVER to make!
They made the perfect entrance into the party as well as a cute backdrop for pictures, especially when the bride-to-be was opening her gifts.
What can I say? The balls were a hit!

I found the ideas from these original pins: Modern Crepe Paper Lanterns DIY, and decoration idea

If you haven't heard of Pinterst or still have questions on how to navigate your way around, check out these good, basic explanations.
Follow Me on Pinterest


Happy Pinning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...