Thursday, August 30, 2012

Park time

Dear Grace,

When it's not too hot for a toddler and her pregnant Mommy to play outside, we have been frequenting the parks in Northwest IN. 

My favorite toddler friendly park around is Redar Park in Schererville. It's a well-shaded area, which is surprisingly rare for parks. They have a great play area for toddlers and another right next to it for kids a bit older. My girlfriend, Kristen, really appreciates that since she has 2 boys. The toddler playground has a decently sized area that keeps you 'trapped in', other than the slides. Less running under the playground for me so you don't step off an edge. This is huge for Mommy, especially now that I'm dragging 20 additional pounds along. Enjoy!

Love, Mommy 
It was convenient to take a stroller ride from Grandma and Papa's down to the White Hawk Park. It was an added bonus when they were able to meet us on their way home from work.  
Now that we live a block away from a park, we have a new place to explore...
 Daddy joined us one day this week after work!
I cannot believe you fearlessly go down this slide on your own!
Uncle Matt went with us to the park tonight while Daddy and Grandpa Den put up the chair rail in your room.
I'm so glad I was able to capture these precious moments between you and your Uncle Matt tonight. I can't begin to tell you how fun it was to watch you two chase after one another and giggle the entire time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...