Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy birthday Grandparents

Dear Grace, 
There are so many people in your life who love you so very much. They love you to the moon and back and would do anything for you. Two of the most important of these people share back to back birthdays! Papa Lon's birthday was yesterday and Grammie Mo's birthday is today! Days like these make us miss home and wish we were there to celebrate with our family. We'll just have to make up for it next year. 


I tried my very best to take one picture of you holding your homemade signs for the birthday boy and girl. Silly me! Why would an almost 11-month old want to sit still and smile with a sign, when she can try eating it? I do feel like I did a good job capturing the fun we had attempting to get the perfect picture for your grandparents. I love the facial expression I captured of you in the first picture as well as your classic head tilt and Papa Jerry tongue. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA LON AND GRAMMIE MO! 
Love, 
Michael, Kate and Grace
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...