Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pinterest Party #3 : bachelorette card and bling

Pinterest follow through # 3: bachelorette card and bling
When I came across this quote on Pinterest I pinned it to 'my sister's wedding' board. It's a bit of an inside joke between us that I'm not going to explain here. I was pleasantly surprised to click on the attached website to find out that it's a card. Better late than never. It definitely arrived the day after her big bash. Oops! 
Pinspiration original sources:  card
My idea was to add these cute bling ice cubes to my sister's and the bridal party's champagne as we were getting ready. Not only did I forget to get them out of the freezer, once I remembered (the next day) they were close to impossible to get out! Not worth the time. 

Pinspiration original sources: diamond ring ice cube tray

If you haven't read the explanation of my weekly Pinterest Party, click here
Follow Me on Pinterest

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...