Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dance moves

Dear Grace,
On days when I need a little extra couch time, I pull the selfish card and play an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. You start off watching the beginning of an episode, lose interest in the middle and then always make your way back to the TV to show off your  Hot Diggity Dog dance moves during. Enjoy! 
Love, Mommy
PS This video was taken weeks ago. I can honestly say I don't remember the last time we watched something on TV. We've been packing our days with tons of other toddler activities. However, I have the feeling this is going to change quickly once Connor is around. Other Mommy friends of mine have given me the advice to have an activity for you that you only get when I have my hands tied up feeding your baby brother. Right now, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the best carrot I have hidden up my sleeve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...