Thursday, November 29, 2012

Circus

Dear Connor and Grace,
Thanks to Daddy and my great friend, Rachel, we spent our Saturday at the circus. I highly recommend going to the show, especially if you have a toddler in tote. Grace LOVED it! You were mesmerized and sat on Gma's lap the entire time. You clapped at the acts and waved goodbye as the people and animals left after their performances. We may have to make going to the circus a family tradition. Enjoy! 
Love, Mommy
This is what Daddy did before the circus started...
...and this is what Mommy did.
It was wonderful catching up with Rachel. I felt so special being backstage, seeing where she runs the show, meeting some of her coworkers and seeing where the circus ferret's personal room is located. She even hooked us up with a really cool elephant painting, which we'll be hanging in your playroom.  
After a delicious meal (and margarita) at El Taco Real, we headed home.

The last time I was at the circus I was in early elementary school. I remember two things...getting my face painted like a clown and eating a snow cone out of a really cool clown cup. I didn't find a picture of me at the circus when I was a little girl, but I did come across this gem while I was going through my old pictures for my high school reunion. 
My best friend growing up, Lauren Ziemba.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...