Sunday, November 11, 2012

IU

Dear Grace and Connor,

We're probably going to be dressing up quite a bit this winter for Indiana University basketball games since we're the preseason #1 team in the country.  If you don't end up being IU basketball fans by the time you're older your mother and I would be extremely surprised.  Let the brainwashing begin.

I-U Clap, Clap!

Love Mommy and Daddy
Grace, ever since Uncle Matt's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Weinheimer, sent you an adorable IU cheerleading doll, you've started saying "IU." I was able to capture you practicing the IU chant with Daddy.
A couple days later, you woke up from your nap chanting again. It made me smile so big. I just had to record the screen of your monitor with my phone.
Connor, you're on board too. (at least at this point in your life.)
I
U


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...