Monday, August 22, 2011

Vetors Part 2

Dear Grace,

You and I showed the Vetors part of Kensington Gardens and mainly the palace. A really neat exhibit, The Sunken Garden Secrets, is currently displayed around our favorite area of the grounds. People wrote down their secrets, which were then placed inside what looks like a clear red christmas ball ornament. They were strung along the ivy archway organized into different genres. Love Secrets. Secret Regrets. Secret Dreams. Trade Secrets. Secret Places. Secret to Happiness. I could have spent hours reading every single one, which is why we have gone back a couple times to this garden recently. I have posted some of my favorites. Enjoy!

Love, Mummy 
"Go where your heart takes you."
"I wish I were less fearless. Maybe this is the year to change."
"I wish everyone in the world could be nice."
"For my prince charming to love me the way I am."
"The secret to anything is to share everything with my darling. She's so special. <3 Mum"
The following day we went to the Tower of London. Ms. Amber and the Blossom boys joined. Don't you and Leo make the cutest couple strapped in your prams? Randomly, we ran into Mrs. Jones (formerly Miss Holly Grunewald) and her husband, Zack. Holly was a very good friend of mine growing up and Zack was a really good friend of your Uncle Matthew. Holly and I were reunited at Protsman Elementary School while I was student teaching and Miss Grunewald was in her first year. I owe Miss Grunewald for the endless resources and emotional support she provided me during that time. 
St. Paul's Cathedral
Where's Waldo? I mean where's Andy and Amanda?
"I think I'll go for a walk outside now..."
They just need the dance moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...