Monday, September 24, 2012

Girls' Night

Dear Grace,
Wednesdays are Aunt Libbie's day off and she has been choosing to hang out with us/help me out now that it's the homestretch of my pregnancy. 

This past Wednesday we took our turn and went to visit her in the city. You spent the afternoon with her while I went to a prenatal massage and my weekly doctor appointment. Enjoy!
Love, Mommy

(upper left) Aunt Libbie and I didn't realize you left her apartment with her necklace until we were in the elevator. (upper right) You were more interested in playing with the kid chopsticks instead of trying the sushi and edamame. 
Since our girl's night was a sleepover, Aunt Libbie was able to capture two adorable pictures for us. (lower left) you crawl up on top of my baby bump to snuggle before I put you down to bed. (lower right) When someone asks you where your baby brother or Connor is, you either point to my belly or give him a kiss! Precious! 
It's fuzzy, but you can hear the cuteness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...