Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wedding time

My lack of keeping up with this blog is getting more and more embarrassing by the day. After posting about Kat's wedding. I realized I never posted about Ali's wedding. I had two HUGE weddings this year. Both girlfriends were two of my best friends from Indiana University/Alpha Phi.

We had a wonderful girls' weekend away to Dallas, TX for Ali Bange's bachelorette party. Manis, pedis, dinners out, homemade desserts in and a surprise Darius Rucker and Lady Antebellum country concert for the bride-to-be. 
The celebration continued in Long Island for Ali and George's wedding weekend. One thing that stands out to me about Ali's rehearsal dinner was the food. Talk about a delicious and plentiful Italian dinner. The amount of food that was placed in front of us that evening had to be record breaking. Being pregnant, I definitely had my share! 
8th grade party....girls on one side...
...boys on the other. Michelle and Doug is the only couple sitting in the same spot. Everyone else is the opposite. 
Me and the soon-to-be Mrs. Morin. It's going to be difficult to think of you as Ali Morin. Bange, Banger, Bang-Bang, Ali Bange, etc. just flows right off the tongue. 
Who doesn't love playing in a wedding photo booth?
This was hands down one of the most fun weddings I have been to. Being the pregnant sober one should count as two votes. The food was delicious, the band was amazing and the dance floor was packed the entire reception. Ali and George have many people in their lives who love to dance- some of which are very talented. It was a celebration I was touched to be a part of. 
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. George Morin. 
A huge shout out and thank you to both sets of Grandparents for hanging out with Miss Grace while we celebrated the Morins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...