Saturday, June 18, 2011

6 months

You are probably about to see way too many pictures of Grace in the same outfit doing similar things so bare with me. This is a warning- proceed at your own risk.

Grace is now 6 months old! These pictures were randomly taken yesterday before her and I met up with the Blossoms at the London Science Museum. They're not the best pictures, but I think they demonstrate the "personality" she's starting to develop. You will see she started playing with her headband as well as the camera. Something tells me her photo sessions are going to get more and more difficult...
She found her headband and tried taking it off.

baby tripod...
Kisses for my grandparents xoxo 
Happy half a year, Grace Elizabeth! We love you very much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...