Friday, June 10, 2011

dinner time

The weather has been rainy on and off the past couple of days (surprise, surprise for London). We wanted to take advantage of the refreshing evening by having dinner in the communal garden. It was just the three of us. I guess nobody else our idea, or maybe the garden is old news to them. Michael and I were both pretty tired and it would have been easier to just stay in, but we are going to take advantage of the nice summer weather while it lasts. I head October-December gets pretty rough and gloomy over here.

Here are a ton of Mommy and me and just Grace pictures. Michael was having a good time playing with our camera and taking pictures of his girls. I think he captured a couple priceless shots. Enjoy.
In the last picture, Grace is demonstrating her "new talent." She has found a new noise she can make with her lips. This is usually joined with lots of bubbles. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...