Wednesday, June 8, 2011

taste of heaven

There was a dog party in our communal garden last night!!! I was in heaven-- so many dogs plus wine for a meet and greet. Yep, we were those unsocial Americans who were in their own area enjoying the sunny evening by eating our picnic dinner. We would have joined, but it was 5 pounds each and was almost over. I tried taking pictures the best I could from a distance so I didn't look too creepy being that girl taking pictures of other people's dogs.

The moving company delivered our things yesterday and helped me unpack. Ahhhh...the feeling of being settled. Now, to find places to put everything...

Side note: I was able to get a coffee from our corner cafe before Michael headed out to work. There's a 5 pound minimum to use a credit card so the barista told me to pay for it Friday morning (her next work day) when I come back. Hmmm...how lovely! Something I'm pretty sure wouldn't happen in the states, but makes sense because of course I will come back- clever!

I'm currently having problems with transferring the pictures to my laptop. Pictures to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...