Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Marylebone Summer Fair

I'm a little behind with my posts. This is still from Michael's first Father's Day. We started heading home from Regent's Park (the 101 Dalmatian walk) and stumbled into this street festival. We had an amazing lunch, laughed at a Chinese man singing our wedding song, and were able to call both of our Dads. A similar festival is going to take place on Earl's Court, which is around the corner from us in July. I can't wait! PS I recorded our wedding song on my Flipvideo, but I can't figure out how to get it on to my Mac??? So sad because it's hilarious! 
I thought this little guy was staring right at me while I was taking his picture.
The kids (and I) loved the sunflower lady. Everything is more entertaining when you have a British accent. 
my lunch...
Michael's lunch...
Miss Grace-- just hanging out in her pram and lovin life! xoxo
the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...