Monday, June 13, 2011

Peacocks

Apparently there are always peacocks in Holland Park. I still don't quite understand and I have become a little obsessed. The park isn't enclosed, however, these peacocks are always there and aren't seen roaming around anywhere else in the city. hmmm??? They are gorgeous, fast, and people friendly...who knew? I dragged Michael all the way to the park to check them out Friday evening before going out to dinner (about a 15 min walk). I definitely had my gitty KT game face on. Picture this...I was running around, chasing peacocks trying my best to get a good picture. Like I said, they move quickly! Michael didn't appreciate them- he was acting like all the other people in the park. I guess it was typical day in the park with the peacocks for them. Aren't they beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...