Friday, December 23, 2011

My sister got married

Dear family and friends, 

Warning! As the Matron-of-honor I wanted to enjoy the moments I shared with my sister and do whatever she needed from me over taking pictures. They hired a professional photographer for that! :) Therefore, the pictures I took were rare and a little random.

Some of my personal favorite moments of my sister and brother-in-law's wedding include: watching Libbie getting ready for her special day, the wedding party driving around on the party bus, watching the newly weds outside the Crown Point courthouse (I can't wait to see those pictures), the newlyweds double dutch dancing as they entered their ballroom, Matt's ultimate icing, and family and friends breaking it down on the dance floor. Enjoy!

Love, Kate

Mirror, mirror, in the picture...who's the hottie smiling at us?
A quick family photo (minus Matthew and our spouses) before stepping into the church. As one of the groomsmen, Matthew was hanging out with Matt.
Libbie kept telling me how much she loved this moment at my wedding, so I made sure to capture her moment too.
Daddy/daughter photo opp. Just minutes before walking down the aisle. 
This was only the beginning of the night, folks. 
Matt received the ultimate icing on the day of his wedding. If you don't know what "getting iced" means, you might want to check out this clip to see what the college kids are doing now-a-days. 
Matt and his buddies would 'ice' each other in college, but little did he know that he would get the ultimate icing on his wedding day.
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Weinheimer!
1st dance: Can't Take my Eyes Off of You by: SNC
I love you, Libbie. Thanks for being part of my wedding and letting me be part of yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...