Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wedding Rehearsal

Dear Grace,


Out of the many reasons why we went back home for over a week, the number one reason was because your Aunt Libbie married Uncle Matt. The wedding weekend kicked off with the rehearsal. After
rehearsing about half a dozen times and me still messing up on the last try, we headed to Lacrezia's in Crown Point for a delicious groom's supper. The groom's supper is what our Minnesota family members call the rehearsal dinner. 
In my opinion, the evening ended perfectly. Aunt Libbie, Grandma Patti and I said hello to our out of town family members and then the Thompson girls had a sleepover the night before Lib was hitched. You enjoyed the rest of your evening with Daddy, Grammie and Grandpa Nierengarten, and Uncle Matt.
Thanks so much for a wonderful evening and fabulous meal, Patti and Greg Weinheimer. I loved every last detail from the beautiful invitations to the names on the mint tin favors. Enjoy!


xoxo, Mummy 
If you're interested, check out the video I made for the newlyweds which was shown at the rehearsal dinner. It's WAY more fun with the music (brought to you thanks to Matthew), which Youtube didn't allow me to upload due to copyright rules. boo!!! 
WARNING: I didn't follow the wedding video length etiquette. I promise I made it as short as possible. There were just so many pictures I wanted to include. Tammy and Lauren- It was an intimate group and I really do think everyone enjoyed it. 
I know I mentioned this already, but it is WAY more fun with the entertaining music that's supposed to play along with the pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...